Saturday, November 21, 2009

MEATLOCKER - 2 demos




OK this is Meatlocker. A crossover band from West Palm Beach, FL in the late 80s to early 90s. As a young lad I was a frequent attendee at Meatlocker 'shows'. Some of the shows were parties at a house near downton..... Those were the days. This is kinda like Cro Mags with less skinheads and a bit more of a thrash metal edge. 2 demos. 'Keep The Faith' from '89 and 'Triangle of Pain' from '90 or so... I don't know where these cats are these days but, they were bad ass while they were around! I will always love this band.... DOWNLOAD




1 comment:

  1. I saw Meatlocker at a show in Tampa and was impressed enough to pick up Keep the Faith from them after the show. I recently converted the cassette to digital, but it was in pretty bad shape. Still hoping to come across a mint condition copy of the album. Just found their second album on Spotify, so that's a plus.

    ReplyDelete